Paper Submission Guidelines
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in a journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Manuscripts must be in either MS Word format or PDF file format
- All papers must conform to standard single-column format set in the template (Download it HERE)
- All papers must be written in English.
- Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted.
- Papers must be sent through the OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
Poster Submission Guidelines
- Each participant need to submit an abstract of their poster for evaluation before they are allowed to present their poster at the conference.
- Abstracts of the poster must be submitted in English.
- The poster submission should include the following information:
- i. Topic: A title for the poster of no more than 20 words.
- ii. Author details: Full names and contact details of author(s).
- iii. Abstract: A description of the work of no more than 200 words. The abstract will be published in the program and should be written to attract those who work directly in the field and in related areas.
- Posters may be displayed in either portrait or landscape format provided they fit within the space available for each poster which is 120 X 220cm. We are unable to display any poster which exceeds these dimensions.
- The poster should be in an A0-sized poster displayed portrait (841 x 1189mm), or an A1-sized poster displayed landscape (841 x 594mm) with the maximum number of words of 2500.
- All posters should be in the format as indicated in the template including the header (Download HERE).
- All posters must include the ICBF 2019 official header. Download the poster header from our website (Download HERE).
- Please fill in the ID Number of your poster in the space indicated.
- Poster submitters can prepare either one or maximum two poster sheets for their specified session. If you decide to prepare two posters, please notify the organizing committee as soon as possible so that we can reserve the extra space.
- Posters should be handed in to the registration desk as early as possible during the conference.
- Each poster presentation must have a title including the title of the paper, authors(s), affiliation(s), city and country.
- Each of the poster should contain a complete piece of information such as introduction/background, objectives, methods, findings and conclusions.
- Presenter of the poster must be a registered participant.
- Each presenter is expected to be at the poster location during the presentation time assigned for the relevant poster session.
- This time will be specified in the Poster Session Schedule.